Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Workout Wednesday - Abs

Workout Wednesday this week focuses on abs.  I struggle maintaining core work but I know it is necessary for my back as well as looking good in a swimsuit.  I have been sticking with 30 Day Shred and plank a day, but know I should be incorporating more core work.  This workout is perfect for your abs.


- Crunches - 15 sets



- Reverse Crunches - 15 sets



- Bicycle Crunches - 15 sets



- Plank - start with 30 seconds and build your way up.


- Side Plank - start with 30 seconds snd build your way up.



- Standing Row - 15 sets on each side


- Oblique Twists - 15 sets on each side

Work through each exercise and repeat 3 times.  You'll be getting toned abs in no time!

For more from Fitness By Alicia check out:
-Instagram: FitnessByAlicia
-Twitter: FitnessByAlicia
-Facebook: Fitness By Alicia
-Email: fitnessbyalicia2013(at) gmail (dot) com

No comments:

Post a Comment