Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Workout Wednesday - Arms

Now that I am back to blogging pretty regularly.  I thought I would get back into the swing of things with Workout Wednesday.

This time around, I wanted to develop weekly workouts to help get you toned.  First up are arms!  Who doesn't want toned arms?  Deep down I want my arms to look like this
I'm not there yet, but I'm going to keep trying by doing some of these exercises.

The Workout:

For the workout you will need weights (3-5 pounds) and a workout mat.

Push Ups - 15 reps


Squat and Press - 15 reps


Bicep Curls - 15 reps


Tricep Overhead Extensions - 15 reps 

Chest Flys - 15 reps

Chair Squats with V-Fly - 15 reps

Work through each exercise and repeat 3 times.  This should get your arms toned in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment