Thursday, February 6, 2014

Crispy Baked Parmesan Green Bean Fries


So for the Super Bowl, I also made Crispy Baked Parmesan Green Bean Fries.  I was really looking forward to this recipe, but it came up short.

For the recipe you will need:  

1 (14 oz Bag of frozen whole green beans (or about 4 cups fresh)
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, granted
1/2 tsp Garlic powder
1/4 tsp Salt 
1/8 tsp Pepper 
I used olive oil as well

For instructions check out this link Crispy Baked Parmesan Green Bean Fries




As I mentioned the recipe came up short.  The green beans didn't get that crispy even with following the broil part of the recipe.  In addition, after the fries cooled they became soggy.  Gross!  We ended up throwing a lot away.  I'm not sure if I'd make it again.  

For more from Fitness By Alicia check out:
-Instagram: FitnessByAlicia
-Twitter: FitnessByAlicia
-Facebook: Fitness By Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment