Monday, May 19, 2014

Weight Watchers Roasted Pork Tenderloin



Although I broke up with Weight Watchers, I still really enjoy their recipes.  So I am sure I will continue to use the recipes just not the program or the points.  

Last week I made the Weight Watchers Roasted Pork Tenderloin recipe, I have made it one other time but apparently never shared it with my wonderful readers.  This recipe is definitely a hit and J even asked why we only had it two times.  

Serving Size:

3 Ounces
3 Points
156 Calories

Ingredients:

2 sprays cooking spray
2 tsp dried thyme or 2 TBSP freshly chopped thyme (I used dried)
2 tsp dried oregano or 2 TBSP freshly chopped oregano (I used dried)
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp table salt
1 tsp black pepper
2 tsp olive oil
2 pounds uncooked lean pork tenderloin

Instructions:

Preheat over to 400.  Coat a shallow roasting pan with cooking spray.  (I line my cooking pan with foil then spray).


Combine thyme, oregano, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper in a small bowl, set aside.



Rub oil all over pork.  Sprinkle thyme mixture all over pork and transfer to prepared pan.

Roast until an instant-read thermometer inserted in center of pork reads 145F, about 25 to 30 minutes.  (I do not have a thermometer, so I cut my pieces of pork tenderloin in half to see if they were cooked through.  After 30 minutes my pork needed to cook an additional 10 minutes).

Let roast stand 3minutes before slicing crosswise into thin slices. 

For more from Fitness By Alicia check out:
-Instagram: FitnessByAlicia
-Twitter: FitnessByAlicia
-Facebook: Fitness By Alicia
-Email: fitnessbyalicia2013(at) gmail (dot) com

No comments:

Post a Comment