Tuesday, July 15, 2014

The Fit Foodie Mama's Strawberry Banana Oatmeal Cookies


As a Sweat Pink and Girls Gone Sporty Ambassador, I have access to a lot of different blogs that I didn't read prior to becoming an ambassador.  Trying to read every blog post is overwhelming, but it is a great way to find motivation or recipes.  A few weeks back, I found The Fit Foodie Mama.  She posted a gluten free recipe that I knew I wanted to try.  She posted the Strawberry Banana Oatmeal Cookies!  I have been looking for a recipe to make bars or something to eat before running/working out.  I knew these recipes would be a perfect option.  They are delicious and I am so happy I found them.


For the ingredients and instructions, check out The Fit Foodie Mama!!

What is your favorite gluten free cookie?

For more from Fitness By Alicia check out:
-Instagram: FitnessByAlicia
-Twitter: FitnessByAlicia
-Facebook: Fitness By Alicia
-Email: fitnessbyalicia2013(at) gmail (dot) com



No comments:

Post a Comment