Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Meals for the Week


I thought I would start a new series where I discuss my meals for the week.  I thought this would give everyone an idea of what I am eating and show that I do have delicious meals that are healthy. 

Monday:

Tuesday:
Weight Watchers Chicken Pad Thai - 9 Points 

Wednesday:
Weight Watchers Pork Piccata - 6 Points, 1 Cup Rice - 4 Points, and Green Beans - 0 Points 

Thursday:
Weight Watchers Pork Piccata, 1 Cup Rice, and Green Beans

Friday:

Saturday:  
Spaghetti with Meat Sauce 

My breakfasts will consist of a banana, 2 clementines, and either a hard boiled egg and bagel thin or a Special K Red Barry Waffle and PB2. 

My lunches will be a mixed green salad with strawberries and raspberry vinaigrette, 2 clementines, and vanilla Greek yogurt with strawberries and almond slices.  

What are you eating this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment