Friday, April 19, 2013

My Latest Workout Schedule and a Challenge

I swear my workout schedule keeps changing but I think that is okay since I am trying new things and getting comfortable with my new activities.  Once I start feeling comfortable, I will start my major training schedule for the sprint triathlon.  Right now, I am just trying to get better and feel more comfortable on the bike and in the pool.  So here is my current workout plan (subject to change):

Monday

30 Day Shred
30 minute swim
Tuesday

6 Week 6 Pack
Run (speed work)
Wednesday

30 Day Shred
30 minute swim
Thursday
6 Week 6 Pack
3-6 mile bike ride or Run

Friday

Rest
Saturday

30 Day Shred
Long Easy Run
Sunday
Long Bike Ride


What is your workout schedule? 

I love challenging others to start getting fit!  So I have decided it is time for another challenge.  The 30 Day Shred Challenge and the DietBet Challenge were relatively success.  This time I have decided to focus on exercise but let the exercise be whatever you want! 

So here's the challenge - workout 5 days a week for 30 minutes.  The workout can be anything you want.  You can walk, run, swim, bike, workout video whatever as long as you work out for 5 days a week for 30 minutes you will complete the task for the week.  The Challenge will last 30 days (starting Apirl 29th and ending May 28th).  If you accept the challenge and successfully complete 5 workouts a week for 30 days you will be entered to win a giveaway!  The giveaway will be fitness related (likely a $25 gift card to Sports Authority, Academy Sports, or something like that).

To sign up for the challenge leave a comment below or email me at fitnessbyalicia2013@gmail.com.  I will then create a private Facebook Group for participants.  We will track the working out via the Facebook group and it's all based upon what you say.  So no cheating (because really you will only be cheating yourself).

So are you interested in getting fit for 30 Days?  If so leave a comment or email me to sign up for the Fitness Challenge!


No comments:

Post a Comment