Friday, October 4, 2013

Personal Trainer Certificate

I have been toying with the idea of getting my personal trainer certificate for a while now.  I love the idea of helping people get fit.  I feel like since my weight loss journey has been someone a success.  I want others to obtain that sucess.  Monday, I signed up for the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) Personal Trainer Course. 


signed up for the 9 week online course.  The course has a textbook plus an online interactive course. 



I am not sure what it will entail but I am excited to learn!  Plus I got this pretty cool backpack.



As I learn I hope to share with you some tidbits and once I get my certification I will offer in person and online personal training!
 
For more from Fitness By Alicia check out:
 
-Instagram:  FitnessByAlicia
-Twitter:  FitnessByAlicia
-Facebook:  Fitness By Alicia
-Email:  fitnessbyalicia2013(at) gmail (dot) com 

No comments:

Post a Comment