Friday, January 10, 2014

New Years Resolution

The new year is always about resolutions.  In 2012, I vowed to get fit and in 2013 I vowed to stay fit.  I fell off staying fit and have gained some of my weight back.

So for my first resolution, I plan to get fit again.  I want to lose the weight I have gained and get back in triathlon form.  

I started back with tri training this week and will complete an indoor triathlon the end of February.

My second resolution is to take one night a week and shut down all electronic devices.  I want to spend time with J and enjoy him without electronics getting in the way. 

My third resolution is to save money.  J and I plan to do the 52 week challenge times 2. 


Lastly, I want to complete a open water swim triathlon, olympic distance triathlon, and run a half marathon pain free.

What are your goals for 2014?

No comments:

Post a Comment