Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Future Fitness Challenges



I have been hosting monthly fitness challenges on Facebook for a while now. I love hosting the challenges because I see people being held accountable for their workouts and see results.  The previous challenges required the individual to workout 5 days a week doing any physical activity.  If the individual did that they would be entered to win a $25 gift card.  The challenges have been successful ranging from 10 participants all the way to 23 participants.  

With the success of the challenges, I decided I wanted to revamp my future fitness challenges and need your thoughts and input.

I think fitness is important to each individual and since each individual is motivated differently, I want to allow you to invest in yourself.  With the investment, I would charge $1 a day for the challenges or $30 a month.   The best part with charging $30 is the winner of the challenge (complete the required workouts details below and then selected at random) would get a share of the pot. 

For example: 

Number of Participants
Winner’s Share
5
$75
10
$125
15
$200
20
$250

*For each additional 5 participants after the 20 participants add $75 for the winner’s share.

What would your investment get from me?

1    1.  A Closed Facebook Group only open to members and private so no one can see your posts
2    2.  A weekly circuit workout in PDF uploaded to the Facebook page.
3    3.   Fitness articles geared towards workouts and healthy living – at least three times a week.
4    4.  Motivational posts or recipes posted daily.
5   5.   Complete access to email me at fitnessbyalicia2013@gmail.com or Facebook message at any time. 

What are the rules for future challenges?

You are required to workout 5 days a week for at least 30 minutes.  Workouts include walking briskly, water aerobics, riding a bike, jogging, running, playing tennis, weight training, yoga, workout videos such as T-25, 30 Day Shred, etc. Basically, workouts are anything that makes you sweat.  Workouts will no longer include cleaning or shopping similar activities. 

We all spend $1 on something every day.  Why not spend that $1 on yourselves!


Would you be interested to participate with the new rules?   This is something I am trying out if you have any suggestions, I would love to hear your input. 


For more from Fitness By Alicia check out:
-Instagram: FitnessByAlicia
-Twitter: FitnessByAlicia
-Facebook: Fitness By Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment