Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!



Happy Valentine's Day!!  I hope that you have a wonderful day.  J and I are currently on a trip and I am enjoying every minute of it.  

Valentine's Day is normally about candy and eating out all things that are good in moderation but can add up, especially if you are trying to lose weight.  Did you know In 2009, more than 58 million pounds of chocolate were purchased and (likely) consumed in the days surrounding February 14th.  This year I thought I would share some of my favorite get fit items so that you could stay healthy on Valentine's Day.

Workout Gear

Workout gear is always a great choice.  Who doesn't love new clothes to wear to the gym or go for a run?  

Here are a few items that I am currently loving:



I was lucky enough to have won the the Envy Tank in Coral from Skirting the Run.  The tank has some great features including a sonic welded pocked in the back to hold your music.  Since I won the tank expect a full review on the blog soon.  The Envy Tank costs $38.00.


(Source

If you are a runner the Women's Printed UA Fly-By Turtleneck by Under Armour is perfect for outdoor runs in the winter.  The top is made from fabric to help hold in heat when needed.  The top is a little more expensive but still a great price at $59.99.



J bought me the Nike Women's Tights for Christmas and they are amazing.   The tights have a large thick waist band so you do not worry about areas showing.  The tights are also warm for cooler whiter.  The tights are $55.

If you don't need workout gear then you could go with a fitness DVD.

Workout DVDS

If you've been reading my blog, you know I love Jillian Michaels.  Her DVDs are challenging but always fun!  Here are a few of my favorites:






If you have decided not to spend money this year or buy gifts, then why not a Valentine's Day themed workout.


(Source

I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day and try to stay healthy!!

For more from Fitness By Alicia check out:
-Instagram: FitnessByAlicia
-Twitter: FitnessByAlicia
-Facebook: Fitness By Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment