Monday, February 17, 2014

Weekly Workout Recap - Week of February 10th

This week wasn't a great week for working out but I did have a great week.  J and I headed to Vegas Wednesday for a little get away and it was much needed and a great time.

Monday:  Personal Training Session 


Monday I had a personal training session planned to get my two sessions in before going to Vegas.  We switched it up at this session and really focused on my legs.  My legs were definitely killing me by the end.

I cut out my other workout because I had a lot of stuff to do before heading to Vegas.

Tuesday:  Personal Training Session 


I cut running on Tuesday to deal with more Vegas prep.  I knocked out cleaning my house so that I could come home to a clean place.  I then headed to the trainer.  We started with legs and then knocked out arms and abs.  I was pretty impressed that I was able to do the workout.  My legs were sore but after the workout I felt great.

Wednesday:  Travel to Vegas, lots of walking, and Britney Spears Concert


J and I got up early (4 am) to make to the airport to head to Vegas.  We arrived in Vegas around 9 and were luckily able to check into our hotel.  We then did some major walking.  Our hotel was about 1.5 miles from the main part of the strip.  So we headed down that way.  Grabbed lunch, did some gambling, made dinner reservations, and scoped out Planet Hollywood since that was were our evening entertainment would be.  We walked probably over 2 miles in the afternoon.  After dong all of this, we decided it was time to head back to the hotel.  We did a little resting and then got ready for dinner.

We did dinner at Paris which was delicious. 


After dinner we headed over to Planet Hollywood.  J did some gambling prior to hitting up the Britney Spears concert.  I was so excited for the concert and it lived up to all of my expectations.  I am so glad J tagged along even though I know he didn't really enjoy himself.


We went back to the hotel after the concert and crashed.

Thursday:  10 minutes on the elliptical and 30 minute circuit workout


We slept in a litte on Thursday and then I decided I needed to workout.  Thursday was our fancy dinner and I knew I would be not watching what I ate.  So I felt like I needed a workout to offset the food.

I did 10 minutes on the elliptical but didn't feel like doing any more cardio.  After that I did some arm, abs, and legs circuits.  Now that I go to the trainer, I do not feel scared of some of the gym equipment.  I was able to see how much I could leg press and I was pretty excited.

The rest of the day was spent exploring and then we had our dinner at Sage.  The food at Sage was amazing!


Friday:  Walking around and a light workout

Friday was another light workout and lots of walking around.  We went to Gold and Silver Pawn (Pawn Stars location).  I didn't see any of the stars but I was pretty excited anyway.


Saturday:  Travel Day

Saturday was our return home

Sunday:  Rest and wall sits

Someone in my fitness challenge started doing wall sits and I decided to join her.  

What workouts did you do this week?


For more from Fitness By Alicia check out:
-Instagram: FitnessByAlicia
-Twitter: FitnessByAlicia
-Facebook: Fitness By Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment