Friday, February 28, 2014

Pork Tenderloin BBQ

Before today's post, I thought I would share some exciting news!  See the Sweat Pink badge on the right hand side of my blog?  Well you are looking at the newest Sweat Pink Ambassador!  So excited to be part of a great community.  


Last week, J and I really wanted something simple for dinner that would also leave plenty of leftovers.  We settled on Pork Tenderloin BBQ.  This is a recipe that I made up several years ago when I first started Weight Watchers.

For the recipe you will need:

Lean Pork Tenderloin 
Season Salt
Garlic Powder
Onion Powder
Cinnamon 
Brown Sugar
Your favorite BBQ sauce

Instructions:

Place the pork tenderloin and season with the above ingredients.  I use a limited amount of cinnamon and brown sugar.  Then place the pork tenderloin in a crock pot.  Add enough water to cover the pork.    Cook on low for at least 6 hours.  When finished remove the pork tenderloin from the crock pot and shred with a fork.

One ounce of pork is worth 1 Weight Watchers point.  Serve with BBQ sauce on the side.  My sauce is 2 points for 2 TBS.

Let me know if you try this recipe!

For more from Fitness By Alicia check out:
-Instagram: FitnessByAlicia
-Twitter: FitnessByAlicia
-Facebook: Fitness By Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment