Friday, February 21, 2014

Review - Endurance Shield Relief and Repair


A few weeks back, I tweeted about my legs being extremely sore from working out with my personal trainer.  My legs were hurting so bad that I could barely make it up and down my stairs.  I love that sore feeling, but I felt like complaining to the twitter world.  Luckily for me, Endurance Shield tweeted me asking if I would like to try Endurance Shield Relief and Repair.  I jumped at the chance.

In 2010, Jarrod Shoemaker and Alicia Kaye, professional triathletes moved to Florida.  While there, they both became annoyed with current sunscreens on the market and began to search for something better. They were introduced to Cherie Dobbs and together they developed a sunscreen with great ingredients that was waterproof, sweat proof, moisturize, safe for sensitive skin, non-comedogenic, and that protected against UVA and UVB.  The development of the sunscreen lead to the development of other products like Endurance Shield Relief and Repair. 

I received a 4 ounce bottle of Endurance Shield Relief and Repair to review.  The product is to be used to relieve achy and sore muscles.  I have used biofreeze in the past for sore muscles, but have never liked the smell or the greasiness of the product. 

I decided to use the Endurance Shield Relief and Repair after a hard session with my trainer.  My quads were so sore from squats that morning.  Before bed, I decided to put some cream on my quads.  The first thing I noticed was the smell.  The cream smells like lotion definitely not an overpowering smell.  I also noticed that the cream went on like lotion and was not greasy.  All positives.


But how did the Endurance Shield Relief and Repair work?  The cream was great.  My legs felt immediately relief.  The soreness was gone.  It wasn’t like biofreeze that numbs you and leaves you cold.  I liked that I wasn’t cold or numb.  I liked that my soreness was gone when I woke up.  Overall, the Endurance Relief and Repair was a great product.  You can purchase it for $25.99 from here. 

Disclosure:  I received Endurance Shield Relief and Repair in order to write my review.  All opinions are mine and mine alone.  I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255 concerning the use of endorsements and testimonials in advertising. 
 
For more from Fitness By Alicia check out:
-Instagram: FitnessByAlicia
-Twitter: FitnessByAlicia
-Facebook: Fitness By Alicia
-Email: fitnessbyalicia2013(at) gmail (dot) com

No comments:

Post a Comment