Friday, June 27, 2014

Fashion Fitness Friday: Bottoms


With warmer temperatures, I thought this fashion fitness Friday should focus on bottoms.  My body has definitely changed since working out with the trainer.  My legs have gotten bigger which makes certain shorts problematic for running.  So I will give a few options for shorts.



The FILA Sport Endurance Bermuda Shorts are perfect for me.  These shorts cover my thighs and allow me to run without chaffing or rubbing.  The shorts are a little longer knee length which might not work for everyone, but I love that I can wear them without worries of riding up and rubbing.  These shorts are currently on sale at Kohls for $14.99.


Last year my Nike Woman's Printed Tempo Running Shorts were my go to running shorts.  These shorts breath well and if you get sweaty dry quickly.  I also like that these shorts come in many different prints.  So you can have the same shorts but no one knows they are the same.  These shorts are a little problematic for me currently when running.  But the shorts are great for working out at home or running errands.  The shorts are currently on sale at Sports Authority for $19.97.  


I was completely against running skirts.  I am not sure why I was against them but I was.  I would see people running in them and I would get annoyed.  Then I was shopping at Sports Authority last fall and saw one on sale for $12.99.  I decided to try it on and fell in love.  The Women's UA Run Stretch Woven Skirt has woven shorts with grippers on the legs.  The shorts will not ride up and are perfect for running or any physical activity.  I totally recommend! 

What's your favorite fitness bottoms?

For more from Fitness By Alicia check out:
-Instagram: FitnessByAlicia
-Twitter: FitnessByAlicia
-Facebook: Fitness By Alicia
-Email: fitnessbyalicia2013(at) gmail (dot) com

Wanting to lose weight?  Check out my Weight Loss Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment