Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy 4th of July with the Skinny Taste Red, White, and Blue Trifle!


I hope each of you have a wonderful 4th of July!  For this 4th of July, I thought I would post one of my favorite summer recipes from Skinny Taste.  The Red, White, and Blue Trifle is absolutely fantastic!

Serving Size:

1 Cup

169 Calories

4 Weight Watchers Points 

Ingredients:

10 oz angel food cake, cut into 1-inch cubes*  I used gluten free yellow cake from New Day Gluten Free.  
2 pints strawberries, sliced
2 pints blueberries

For the cream filling: 

6 tbsp fat-free sweetened condensed milk (I used Borden Eagle)
1 1/2 cups cold water
1 package sugar-free white chocolate instant pudding mix
12 oz fat-free frozen whipped topping, thawed

For directions check out Skinny Taste.



What's your plans for the 4th of July?

For more from Fitness By Alicia check out:
-Instagram: FitnessByAlicia
-Twitter: FitnessByAlicia
-Facebook: Fitness By Alicia
-Email: fitnessbyalicia2013(at) gmail (dot) com

There is still time to enter my Momentum Jewelry giveaway!!

No comments:

Post a Comment