Wednesday, February 27, 2013

PB&J with a Flatout Wrap


I have been trying to switch up my breakfast so that I don't get tired of eating the same thing over and over.  I saw this recipe while I was browsing pinterest and knew I had to try it.  

For the PB&J wrap you will need:

1 Flatout® Light Flatbread
1 Tbs reduced fat peanut butter
1 Tbs sugar-free jam
2 strawberries, hulled and sliced
1/4 banana, cut in half lengthwise
2 Tbs low fat granola

Directions:
Spread peanut butter evenly over entire Flatout. On one rounded end, spread jam. Layer strawberry, banana and granola. Roll, cut.

The recipe is about 6 points with the jam.  When I made the recipe for the first time, I made it based upon the directions but it was too sweet for my taste.  I decided to eliminate the sugar-free jam and the second time around it was much better.  If you eliminate the jam it is 5 points.  So not too bad and really filling!

What's your favorite healthy breakfast?

No comments:

Post a Comment