Monday, October 21, 2013

Weekly Workout Recap - Week of October 14th

I would love to tell you that this was an amazing week of workouts, but if I told you that I would be lying.

This week was lousy.  I'd like to make excuses but honestly I was lazy.  The weather is turning colder and I'm lacking motivation.  But here's my recap anyway.

Monday:

Monday started out great.  I started with my planks then followed it up with 30 Day Shred.



I then knocked out 30 minutes on the elliptical.

Tuesday:

Tuesday was raining and gross. One of those days when you don't want to leave the house.  I didn't want to ride my bike and I didn't feel like going to the pool.   

So I knocked out my planks, 30 Day Shred, and tried another Jillian video (Extreme Shred & Shred).  I really loved the video and plan to do a recap once I've done it a few more times.

Wednesday:


I knocked out great planks and then 30 Day Shred.  I love seeing my progress.

Thursday:


This is when things get ugly.  I only did my planks and they were pretty lousy.

Friday, Saturday, & Sunday:







I only did planks.  I've discovered the only way to knock out planks is by watching Game of Thrones Bad Lip Reading.  Amazing!

Total Workouts:
30 minutes - Elliptical
Extreme Shed & Shred - 1 Day
30 Day Shred - 3 Days
Plank & Side Planks - 7 Days

For more from Fitness By Alicia check out:
-Instagram: FitnessByAlicia
-Twitter: FitnessByAlicia
-Facebook: Fitness By Alicia
-Email: fitnessbyalicia2013(at) gmail (dot) com

No comments:

Post a Comment