Monday, December 2, 2013

Weekly Workout Recap - Week of November 25th

Last week, I spent the first part of the week in WV.  It was great to spend time with my family but still be home for Thanksgiving.
 
Monday:  3 Mile Run


WV was cold when I went for my run.  It was 21 degrees but I wanted to make sure I got in a good workout since I had cut out Saturday's run.  I took it easy.  I still focused on my posture.

Tuesday:  30 minute workout
 
Tuesday I went through my personal trainer exercises.  Then my mom and I spent the day shopping.  I knocked out some Christmas gifts so that was a plus.

Wednesday: Rest
 
I spent Wednesday driving back to St. Louis from WV.  Luckily, the drive wasn't difficult or too crowded.  Once I got home, I didn't feel like doing any workouts.

Thursday:  Gobble, Gobble Arnold 5K


This year for Thanksgiving, I wanted to run a turkey trot 5K.  The race was cold but fun.  I'll do a full recap soon.

After the race, I started my meal prep.  I worked on my famous stuffing then we went to J's aunt to celebrate Thanksgiving.

Friday:  Rest/Cooking

I had planned on going to a personal trainer session Friday.  Unfortunately, I woke up with a strained neck.  I cancelled the session.
 
But I got a workout in cooking ham, hash brown casserole, rolls, and green beans. J doesn't really like turkey so I brought back a ham from WV to cook on Friday.
Saturday:  Lots of Walking

I had plans of running Saturday.  But J and I were going to the University of Missouri's football game so I decided to cut the run since I knew I would be doing lots and lots of walking.
 
The game was awesome!  And the good news Missouri will be playing in the SEC Championship.
 





Sunday:  Rest

I took it easy Sunday but did attend the St. Louis University vs. Witchita State basketball game.  SLU lost but it was a good game.
 



For more from Fitness By Alicia check out:
-Instagram: FitnessByAlicia
-Twitter: FitnessByAlicia
-Facebook: Fitness By Alicia
-Email: fitnessbyalicia2013(at) gmail (dot) com

No comments:

Post a Comment