Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Promax Nutrition Review

 
I was recently contacted by Promax Nutrition to review some of their bars.  I received 8 bars including the chocolate fudge and peanut butter chocolate flavors.  So what are Promax Nutrition?  Promax bars are packed with nutrition and replenish protein, vitamins, and minerals after workouts.  The best part about the bars are that they do not include artificial sweeteners or preseratives, high fructose corn syrup, and trans fats.  Promax is also gluten-free, fosher, and vegetarian. 
 
Although I am a healthy eater, I don't always focus on this information.  But I am trying to eat a little cleaner and like that I am not filling my body with artificial products especially after a workout.  As you know, I am a big Weight Watchers follower.  The small bars are 4 points and the larger bars are 6 points. 
 
I tried both bars before writing this review.  The taste of protein bars has not been my favorite.  I feel like they have a certain taste that really isn't for me.  However, I was really impressed with the flavoring of the Promax Nutrition bars.  The peanut butter chocolate tasted a bit like your typical protein bar.  But the chocolate fudge was absolutely delicious!
 
 
I tried both bars after working out with my personal trainer.  Normally, after those workouts I snack throughout the day.  After eating these bars, I did not feel hungry until dinner time and felt like I had more energy than I normally do!  Woo hoo!
 
I am really pleased with Promax bars and plan to use them while I continue to train.  If you want to learn more, check out Promax online and find a vendor near your or follow them on twitter
 
Disclosure:  I received Promax Bars to write my review.  All opinions are mine and mine alone.  I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255 concerning the use of endorcements and testimonials in advertising.   
 
 
 
For more from Fitness By Alicia check out:
-Instagram: FitnessByAlicia
-Twitter: FitnessByAlicia
-Facebook: Fitness By Alicia
-Email: fitnessbyalicia2013(at) gmail (dot) com
  

No comments:

Post a Comment