Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Weight Watchers Moo Shu Beef Lettuce Cups


I have been trying to make at least one new recipe a week.  I found this recipe while doing a little lettuce wrap research. The dish gives you an Asian option without the points.  I was also glad the recipe wasn't spicy.

For the recipe you will need:

Instructions:

  • Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and set pan over medium-high heat. Add beef, onion, ginger and garlic; cook until beef is browned and onion is soft, breaking up meat as it cooks, about 5 to 7 minutes.


  • Add bok choy, pepper, mushrooms and soy sauce; cook, stirring occasionally, until bok choy is wilted and pepper is tender-crisp, about 3 to 5 minutes.

  • Spoon about 1/2 cup of beef mixture into each lettuce leaf. You get 2 leaves for 5 points.  
The hubby and I wasn't sure if that would be filling enough so we made vegetable "fried" rice.  Honestly, I didn't feel like I needed to rice.  The cups were delicious although a little messy.

No comments:

Post a Comment