Monday, March 10, 2014

Review - Skirting the Run Envy Tank



You may remember my Valentine's Day post where I mentioned won the Envy Tank from Skirting the Run.  I had planned to do a review of the tank earlier, but I didn't get around to it.  Plus the weather hasn't been ideal for tank tops.  Instead of wearing the tank for a run, I decided to wear it last Saturday when I was doing 21 Day Fix Dirty 30.  

The first thing I noticed about the tank is its color.  I love the bright coral color.  The next thing I noticed was the material.  The envy tank is extremely soft.  The envy tank is seamless (great to prevent chaffing) and is made from nylon and spandex.  


My favorite feature for the envy tank is it's back.  The envy tank has a sonic welded pocket on the lower back, perfect for holding music.  The pocket is perfect for any iPod size as well as my iPhone.  Since I working out at home, I didn't try the pocket feature, but am excited to use it on runs this summer.  


So how did the envy tank do while working out.  My Dirty 30 workout has me moving the entire time including workouts on the floor.  The tank top did not move or ride up.  This is really important for me.  I don't want my stomach hanging out when I am working out.  The tank also absorbed my sweat.  I was dripping sweat and the tank did not look soaked.  Overall, I am really happy with the quality of the envy tank.

Are you interested in getting your own envy tank?  Skirting the Run is currently hosing virtual races and participants are in the running for $15 gift cards.  For more information on the virtual races, click here.  

I received the Envy Tank as part of a giveaway on Skirting the Run's Facebook page.  I did not receive the tank top as a part of this review.  As always, my reviews are 100% my own.

For more from Fitness By Alicia check out:
-Instagram: FitnessByAlicia
-Twitter: FitnessByAlicia
-Facebook: Fitness By Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment