Thursday, March 13, 2014

Weight Loss Challenge - April to June



My current weight loss challenge will be closing on March 31st.  Based upon requests, I will be hosting a three-month weight loss challenge starting April 1st and ending June 30th. 

This weight loss challenge will be a little different than my current challenge.  First the challenge will cost $20 to enter.  Research has shown that if you are investing your own money you are likely to stay more focused on your goals. 

The challenge will require weekly weigh ins on Wednesday each week as well as reporting to me by email (fitnessbyalicia2013@gmail.com) your starting weight on April 1st.  I will keep all of the weight information private, but need to know this for the rules of the challenge.

Instead of rewarding the person who loses the most weight, I will be rewarding the person with the highest overall percentage lost.  The person that loses the highest percentage will receive the total amount of money paid to participate in the group.  For example, if 8 people participate the winner will receive $160. 

If this is something you are interested in, click the link below as well as email me at fitnessbyalicia2013@gmail.com 

During the challenge, I will provide motivation as well as healthy recipes and workouts.






No comments:

Post a Comment