Monday, April 28, 2014

Review: Terrapin Ridge Farms - Dijon Mustard Vinaigrette Chicken




This is my last review of my Terrapin Ridge Farm dressings.  The last dressing I tried was the Dijon Mustard Vinaigrette.  The Dijon Mustard Vinaigrette is fat free, gluten free, and vegan.  I normally do not like mustard accept to add to recipes because mustard is not my favorite taste.  But this Dijon Mustard Vinaigrette has a bold deep flavor that is great for salads, sides, and main dishes.  The Terrapin Ridge Farm Dijon Mustard Vinaigrette is also very healthy.  Here are the nutrition facts:

Serving Size:  1 Tablespoon
Calories 10
Total Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg
Sodium 120mg
Total Carbohydrates 2g
Dietary Fiber 0g
Sugars 1g
Protein 0g 

When I received the dressing, I thought it would be a really tasty marinade over chicken.  And the vinaigrette did not disappoint.

I placed 4 chicken breasts in a bowl and let it marinade all day.


I then sprayed a casserole dish and placed the chicken in the dish and preheated the oven to 375.  


I cooked the chicken for 20 minutes then flipped and cooked for an additional 20 minutes.  The chicken was moist and absolutely delicious.


I served the chicken over brown rice with a side of green beans.  I was really pleased with the Dijon Mustard Vinaigrette.  I know I will use it in the future and can't wait to try it on pork!

Disclosure:  I received Terrapin Ridge Farms Dressings in order to write my review.  All opinions are mine and mine alone.  I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255 concerning the use of endorsements and testimonials in advertising. 

For more from Fitness By Alicia check out:
-Instagram: FitnessByAlicia
-Twitter: FitnessByAlicia
-Facebook: Fitness By Alicia
-Email: fitnessbyalicia2013(at) gmail (dot) com

No comments:

Post a Comment