Friday, May 2, 2014

Playing Catch Up



I have been pretty MIA from the blogging world.  Yes, I have posted a few recipes and reviews of items.  But those were sporadic and not with all my heart.  I have picked up my computer a few times to write posts, but just haven't been feeling it.  

Life has gotten in the way.  And when life gets in the way the first thing that goes is blogging.  I write this blog, not to make money but to try to inspire others to have a healthy lifestyle.  Yes, I have my fitness challenges to make a little cash but for the most part.  I want this to be a creative outlet to motivate and inspire others.  So when I get busy with life's ups and downs I put the blog on hold.

A month a go J and I experienced an up and a down.  I don't want to go into the personal details but it has changed our lives.  

So today I will play catch up and then hopefully will be back on track next week with recipes (I have a new delicious one), reviews, and hopefully some workouts.

What's been going on with my life?  As I mentioned we have had our ups and downs.  I took a two week hiatus from working out.  Along with not working out, I ate like crap.  I stuck with my gluten free choices but other than that I didn't eat well.  I noticed that when I do not workout my body gets in a rut (my back starts hurting, my hamstrings tighten up, etc).  I need to workout not just to make myself feel better but to keep me motivated.  

I am happy to say I am back on track in the working out department and for the most part the eating department.  

J and I have signed up for a race this weekend (I expect to be slow) but I am happy to have something to look forward to.  We have also signed up for races in December to really get motivated.  


I know this is kind of a random post, but I wanted you to know that I will be back and should have some great posts next week!  

For more from Fitness By Alicia check out:
-Instagram: FitnessByAlicia
-Twitter: FitnessByAlicia
-Facebook: Fitness By Alicia
-Email: fitnessbyalicia2013(at) gmail (dot) com

No comments:

Post a Comment