Friday, April 11, 2014

Review: Terrapin Ridge Farms – Garlic & Herb Vinaigrette Skirt Steak


Another dressing I received from Terrapin RidgeFarms was the Garlic & Herb Vinaigrette.  I knew immediately when I saw the dressing that I wanted to marinade a steak with the dressing.  The Garlic & Herb Vinaigrette is gluten free, fat free, and vegan. 

I selected a skirt steak and decided it would be a great choice. 

Directions:

Marinade the skirt steak for 4 hours in a large bowl.



When ready to cook, preheat the oven to 400.

Place the skirt steak in an oven safe dish and cover with foil.

Bake for 20 minutes.

Uncover and cook for another 15 minutes.

Steak will be medium rare.



This recipe was a huge success and the steak tasted delicious thanks to the Terrapin Ridge Farms Garlic & Herb Vinaigrette.  I definitely would make the recipe again!

Disclosure:  I received Terrapin Ridge Farms Dressings in order to write my review.  All opinions are mine and mine alone.  I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255 concerning the use of endorsements and testimonials in advertising. 

For more from Fitness By Alicia check out:
-Instagram: FitnessByAlicia
-Twitter: FitnessByAlicia
-Facebook: Fitness By Alicia
-Email: fitnessbyalicia2013(at) gmail (dot) com

No comments:

Post a Comment