Thursday, April 10, 2014

Review: Terrapin Ridge Farms – Toasted Sesame & Ginger Vinaigrette Chicken


A few weeks ago, Terrapin Ridge Farms reached out to me to review their new line of vinaigrette dressings that are fat free, gluten free, and vegan.  When I received the dressings, I couldn’t wait to try them out.  I decided first to try the Toasted Sesame & Ginger Vinaigrette.  The dressing has toasted sesame seeds and sweet pineapple.  I thought this would be delicious on chicken over brown rice.


I marinade the chicken in the fridge for over 4 hours.


Then baked the chicken tenders on 375 for 25 minutes. 



The chicken was perfect!  I loved the dressing.  I think it would be delicious to marinade fish.

The dressing is a little strong so I don’t think it would be great on just a salad.  But it is tasty for a marinade. 

For other tasty dressings from Terrapin Ridge Farms, check out their website. 

Disclosure:  I received Terrapin Ridge Farms Dressings in order to write my review.  All opinions are mine and mine alone.  I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255 concerning the use of endorsements and testimonials in advertising. 

For more from Fitness By Alicia check out:
-Instagram: FitnessByAlicia
-Twitter: FitnessByAlicia
-Facebook: Fitness By Alicia
-Email: fitnessbyalicia2013(at) gmail (dot) com

No comments:

Post a Comment