Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Workout Wednesday - #ZestyJuly


If you follow me on Instagram, you may have noticed that I am taking part in the #ZestyJuly challenge along with six other fabulous bloggers!  I've been sharing the challenges daily, but I thought I should also promote it on my blog.  #ZestyJuly is to help inspire everyone to get active!  The month long challenge has workouts as long as rest days incorporated into the challenge.  

For today:

1 mile plank
15 walking planks
30 squats
1 minute high knees

Post you doing these exercises with the hashtag #ZestyJuly and you will be in the running for some great prizes!!

Hope to see your photos on Instagram!!

For more from Fitness By Alicia check out:
-Instagram: FitnessByAlicia
-Twitter: FitnessByAlicia
-Facebook: Fitness By Alicia
-Email: fitnessbyalicia2013(at) gmail (dot) com

There is still time to enter my Momentum Jewelry giveaway!!

No comments:

Post a Comment